Industry: Hotels Clubs and Spas
Department: Food and Beverage Service
Level: Supervisory level
Location: United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Salary Description: attractive salary and benefits
Recruiter: Hozpitality Consulting
We are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor for a top 5 star hotel in Dubai.
Salary Scale – AED. 4500 plus AED. 400 Service Charge
Housing – Single Studio
Transportation – Provided by the Hotel
Medical – Private Medical Insurance
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
• Create a dining experience that makes every guest wanting to return.
• Ensure you table touch during service.
• Monitor , coach and support your team to exceed sales targets with passion and fun.
• Ensure there are adequate resources, systems, in place to operate efficiently.
• Encourage individuality, innovation and initiative in your team members.
• To ensure opening, preparation, service and closing standards of the bars are adhered to company brand standards and policy.
• To attend all briefings and departmental meetings as required and to contribute and cascade information to team.
• To ensure and maintain good relations with suppliers and brand representatives.
• Make “see it , own it and solve it” a standard for you and your team.
• Promote a culture of ownership of the guest in the bar.
• Delegation of tasks to Key team members to encourage personal development while retaining accountability and responsibility for checking the quality of work done.
The sorts of people we think will be good for the job should possess:
• UAE experience an advantage.
• Numerate and financially aware.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent grooming/ appearance at all times – Young and trendy, sharp style.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly Organized.
• Good MS Office skills & knowledge of EPOS and reservation systems (Micros).
• Team work orientated.
• Highly motivated and great at motivating staff.
• Qualifications within F&B an advantage.
• Knowledge of a broad range of F&B products, competitors and industry trends.
• Commitment to developing and maintaining a premium brand.
Please apply with your CV and photo.