We are looking for a Bar Supervisor for a top 5 star hotel in Dubai.
Salary Scale – AED. 4500 plus AED. 400 Service Charge
Housing – Single Studio
Transportation – Provided by the Hotel
Medical – Private Medical Insurance
Industry: Hotels Clubs and Spas
Department: Food and Beverage Service
Level: Supervisory level
Location: United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Salary Description:attractive salary and benefits
Recruiter: Hozpitality Consulting
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
• Works in close cooperation with all other staff assigned to the outlet, as well as Kitchen, Stewarding and Cashiers.
• Works as per the outlets duty schedule and shifts.
• Conducts weekly training sessions i.e. pouring practice, cocktail mixing, bottle flaring and up selling.
• Observes and corrects pouring practice of all bar staff to avoid excess wastage.
• Weekly alcohol and liquor inventory.
• Ensures that orders are only issued against written / printed receipts.
• Ensures own appearance (condition of uniforms) and grooming of all bar staff is impeccable.
• Works towards the timely set up of the bar areas and the completion of all mise-en-place works, in line with the opening hours.
• Prepares Store requisitions / Bar requisitions, etc.
• Welcome arriving guest and ensures prompt service.
• Ensures the wellbeing of all guests by maintaining a close professional, friendly, yet discrete relationship.
• Maintains cleanliness and best possible maintenance of the bar counter and all related areas.
• Handles guest complaints directly or refers them to the Bar Manager.
• Knows the bar menu and price structure by heart and can recommend when a guest asks for assistance.
• Flexible to work in other areas when required by the immediate Supervisor.
• Aware of basic cashier work and handles payments promptly and efficiently.
• Familiar with the company’s internal policies and safety procedures.
The sorts of people we think will be good for the job should possess:
• Outgoing, fun, energetic.
• Ability to use Microsoft word and Excel.
• Must work well within a large team but is also self-motivated.
• Must be well groomed and well presented.
• Ability to work well under pressure with high standards and efficiently.
• Ability to follow and take direction well and to work within the standards given by the company and adhere to all SOP’s.
• Showed commitment to the previous companies; worked for each company at least a year.
• Always representing the brand during and off shift.
So the decision is yours, if you are ready for a new challenge and a chance to develop yourself, apply for the experience of your life.
Please apply with your CV and photo.